March 16, 2008

we're back!

so nick and i moved to orem and we have been living without internet for a good two weeks! i never realized how much i used the internet until we didn't have it. all i have to say is that it's great to be back!

my brother phil received his mission call to rancagua, chile! we are so excited for him and can't wait to hear all about his adventures! he leaves on june 11. that's coming right up!

nick and i saw vantage point last night.... what a movie! i really enoyed it! i heard a lot of negative things before we saw it, so i was determined to see it for myself. it probably wasn't the best movies i have seen but it was really good! it was very intense.

our lives are great! orem has been good to us and we are enoying our new ward and neighbors. now all we need are those dang tax returns and our lives will be complete!

6 comments:

janae said...

I can't imagine what it would be like to live without internet. You are a TOUGH woman! :)

janae

Gloria said...

You need to post pictures of your new place!! :) And yay for Phil!! How fun! Oh and I hear ya bout those tax returns! :) At least the sun is shinin' and spring is near! :)

Diana Hulme said...

I definitely agree...post pictures! :) Can't wait to see you ONE WEEK from today!

James and Danielle said...

Yeah for moving! Okay not really but I am glad you got to move into a bigger place! Hope all is going well and congrats on the mission call. When does your sis come home?

Katie said...

Hey Mandi! It's your old girls camp partner! You're blog is so cute! I'm glad to see that you and Nick are doing so great! I'm really happy for you!

Justin said...

Nick - This is Justin Miller from Los Al Ward. I've been thinking about your dad, will you send me his email address? Thanks. justin.miller@cox.net.