March 31, 2008

nick and i just celebrated our one year anniversary this weekend by going to park city. we really enjoyed ourselves and it was nice to get away for the weekend. nick and i have really had a great first year and can't wait to see what is in store for the next year! for nick, i made a movie of pictures and clips of us dating. i put it up here mostly for my mom. you are more than welcome to watch but i am going to apologize for how long it is! feel free to skip through... it's fun to see the stages we have been through!




here is a panoramic view of the place we stayed. it was right outside park city on a beautiful frozen lake! i hope we can come back here during the summer. it has to be even more beautiful!












6 comments:

Margaret Tueller said...

what a nice video! what a great first year!

James and Danielle said...

Congrats! I can't believe it has been a year now! Time flies doesn't it?

I was just looking at old roomies pictures on Sunday and I got so sad because I miss you!

Gloria said...

Sooo cute! I loved it :) I took some of those pictures! :) And I was in two!! :) You guys are great together! I'm so happy that you had a great first year!! :) It only gets better! :) Love you both!

Jeffrey, Meri, and Thomas said...

Way to go...and eternity to go! Congratulations!!! Hope to see you soon!

Amber and Justin said...

This is an amazing post!! You got some great photos and on top of that, the movie brought tears to my eyes!!

Becca Jones said...

So adorable! I love the older pictures of you guys together! I hope I can be as cute as you 2 one day! :) The Jones Family sends thier love! <3