September 23, 2009

9 Months Today!

I can't believe my little baby is 3/4 of a year old! He is growing up so fast and he learns something new every day. He keeps me so busy. Hence the reason why the last post was 2 months ago...
Right now Jude:
~Army crawls around the house and sweeps/vacuums the floor with body/mouth
~Laughs hysterically when I sneeze!
~Can say bye-bye and wave
~Has 2 of the cutest bottom teeth I have ever seen
~Claps his hands (especially at church after the hymns)
~Sings (la,la,la)
~Loves to dance or bounce (especially when drums are involved)
~Loves when his daddy is rough with him (such a boy!)
~Is extremely ticklish
~Loves bath time
~Gives the best kisses
~Is so very social (has lots of girlfriends at church)
~'s favorite toy is his daddy's acoustic guitar
~Loves to swim under the water & holds his breath so well
~Tries to snap his fingers with his right hand (shown in the pic below)


~Is asleep and I should be too....

5 comments:

janae said...

He is so darling Mandi! They grow up so quickly!

Gloria said...

Loooove this post! I can't believe he's 9 months already!! He's been out of ur tummy as long as he was in!! He is soo super cute! :) Love the list of things he can do! :) We need to get together soon! :) My baby is TWO months old already, it really does FLY by!

Diana Hulme said...

He's so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting! I hope you have fun in Mexico - Grandma told me about it. She also tells me all the time that Jude is the cutest baby in the world. She loves him so much! :)

LW said...

Yeahhh Jude!!! What a sweet boy! It was fun to have you guys at the party!! Thanks for all your help, and thanks for bringing the rice!! You're going to miss Jude sooo hard in a few days....You'll have to tell me if it's all that hard to do...

AMIT said...

He is really a cute little boy.

Make website india