October 14, 2008

kaia noelani williamson

nick's sister lynsey and her husband chris introduced us to our new little neice on september 26! she weighed 6lbs. 12oz. and is so beautiful! i have forgotten how little newborns really are since we have been around malina (our other little neice who is one year old now! time really flies!) all the time. she is growing so fast and its been so fun to see what nick and i will have in about 10 more weeks! we love our new little addition to the corotan extended family!




4 comments:

janae said...

Wow - she is beautiful! The name Kaia has been one of my favorites ever since high school. Congrats on your new niece - and your baby's new cousin!

Heather said...

She is such a cutie! We just found out we are having a boy too! We are so excited! We are coming to visit Utah next month and would love to see you guys while we are there, e-mail your info so I can calll you to arrange if it works for you guys! My e-mail is heatherandres@ca.rr.com

steph said...

She looks like a baby doll! How cute! Yeah when I went and saw my friend after she had her baby, I was surprised just how little the baby was.
I keep forgetting how little babies are in the beginning. I just love their little hands and feet though!

LW said...

Thanks Mandi - we thinks she's a keeper :)