November 13, 2007




so nick has been hard at work and school but when he has free time he has been playing music with his friends that he grew up with in california. they have played a couple shows in provo and have done a great job! it is fun to go and support them (especially because they have fun wives and girlfriend to hang out with :) ). If you live in the area, i think i am going to post when their next shows are if you would like to come and support them. Its always fun to have a big crowd!
* * * *
and also i have become a stylist at von curtis salon. i work wednesdays and so if you need to cut, trim, color, or style your hair call me or leave me a comment and we will get you scheduled!






4 comments:

denise @ little ant design said...

We want to come up and see him play. Wish we lived closer.

My family just moved up to Utah and my mom needs someone to go to for her hair. I told her you are up there so I will be sending her your way

Diana Hulme said...

Hi! Sounds like you guys are having a fun time. Congratulations about the stylist position at von curtis. love that place...377 HAIR, right? Sad that I have the number memorized. :) Love ya!

James and Danielle said...

Um excuse me but why did I now know you had a blog????? I am so excited I can see what you two are up to now! love and miss you,

Danielle

denise @ little ant design said...

mandi...will you call me and give me your number? my mom called yesterday and needs her haircut. she wants to go to you but i can't find your number on my cell. thanks a ton!